We are proud to offer premium cosmetic injectables to our Hawaii liquid facelift patients. A non-surgical facelift may include a combination of the following cosmetic injections:
- Botox – Probably the most popular of the facial injectables, Botox reduces underlying muscle movement in the frown lines, forehead wrinkles, and crow’s feet. Repeat injections are necessary every 4-6 months to maintain the unwrinkled effect.
- Dysport – Similar to Botox but with slightly quicker results, Dysport is very effective at temporarily removing forehead wrinkles. It also requires repeat injections every 4-6 months.
- Restylane – Perhaps the best known of all the facial fillers, Restylane helps to restore skin elasticity and volume by replacing hyaluronic acid, a key molecule in preventing skin aging. Restylane requires repeat injections every 6 months and pairs well with Perlane treatments.
- Restylane Lyft – Formerly known as Perlane, Restylane Lyft is used to fill deeper wrinkles and sunken cheeks. It is also effective in shaping the lips, chin, and cheeks. Re-injection should be sought every 10-12 months.
- Radiesse – Replaces lost collagen throughout the face and helps to restore volume and fullness. Radiesse can also be used to augment the cheeks and chin for a more defined profile. Results typically last 6-12 months.
- Sculptra – Helps to restore healthy skin by thickening tissues beneath the skin’s surface. It can be combined with a traditional facelift for a more complete result. Sculptra usually requires 3 treatments over the course of 3 months, with results lasting 2-5 years.
Learn More About Your Hawaii Facelift Options
Whether you are interested in cosmetic injections at our Kapiolani offices, or would like more information about a liquid facelift, Dr. Schlesinger will answer your questions with professional care and compassion. With 3 conveniently-located offices to serve you and a highly trained and friendly staff, you can enhance your own natural beauty in ways that fit your lifestyle and schedule.
Schedule your personal consultation online or call our Honolulu office at (808) 597-8835.